Deck On 3 Side and Drive-Under Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A deck wraps 3 sides of this sloping lot house plan with two sides 6'-deep and the down-slope slide giving you 10' in depth to enjoy the views.
- Three pairs of french doors access the deep-deck side of the home: one set from the dining room, one from the great room and one from the master suite.
- The great room has a fireplace and is open to the dining area. The ceiling rises 2-stories and the entire space gets great natural light.
- The kitchen has a corner pantry and there is seating at the pensinsula.
- The upper floor has a large open loft that enjoys views to the great room below. To either side you'll find bedrooms with their own baths.
- The lower level gives you a large rec room and a family room with access to the outside via french doors. An extra bedroom and bath is also downstairs, as is storage and a tandem drive-under garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,667 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N