About This Plan
- This cozy beach home is focused on outdoor living.
- With a front covered screen porch, upper sun deck, entertaining balcony complete with bar, and viewing tower you will not miss a view.
- The open main floor with family, dining, and kitchen flow great for entertaining.
- A large foyer and mud room off the side entry and garage provide ample storage.
- The second floor stair hall has access to the sun deck, as does the private master suite. An additional guest suite and family living or game room occupy this floor.
- The third floor provides another guest suite as well as bunk rooms for the kids. An entertaining balcony with bar and viewing tower is the perfect spot for a drink and sunset gathering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 971 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,145 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss