Delightful Home Plan
About This Plan
- Siding and stone with an arched window and cedar siding create a charming exterior on this one level home.
- A sloped ceiling in the great room rises 2 1/2' above the standard 8' ceiling height while a grand opening between the great room and dining area visually expands the living space.
- A spacious kitchen with an abundance of counter space, a pantry and snack bar create a delightful place to prepare meals.
- The master bedroom enjoys a private bath with double bowl vanity and large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and a full basement complete this delightful home plan.
- See these modified versions of this house plan: 3907ST, 3916ST, 39012ST and 39063ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Deck: 60 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss