Delightful Two-Story House Plan with Loft Above Garage
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and shakes adorn the exterior of this delightful, 3-bedroom house plan, while an inviting front porch welcomes you home.
- The main level provides your center for everyday living. A spacious kitchen offers plenty of workspace and seating at the kitchen island is great for casual meals.
- A quiet dining room opens to the living room and boasts a tray ceiling and sliding doors which lead to the back deck.
- A large, back deck spans the width of the home, serving as a great space for entertaining or enjoying the rearward views.
- Upstairs, discover the well-appointed, master bedroom which includes a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom. Two additional bedrooms reside on this level, each with their own bathroom, and a second-level laundry room adds convenience.
- A 3-car garage provides storage for outdoor toys and the loft provides additional storage or can be converted to more sleeping space if necessary. A large mudroom provides built-in lockers and sits across from a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 405 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 37' 5"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss