Delightful Two-Story Northwest House Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- This traditional, Northwest house plan takes an updated exterior approach with the oversized panel siding and contrasting wood siding. A large, gabled porch makes a grand first impression.
- Upon entering, a quiet den, or office for the work-at-home resident, is located to the left, next to a full bathroom.
- Walls vanish as you proceed through to the shared living spaces consisting of the great room, dining area, and kitchen. A fireplace on the covered deck provides year-round enjoyment.
- Ample workspace in the kitchen helps prepare for any size of gathering, and a sizable walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage.
- The second-level master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling and a sprawling walk-in closet. The luxurious ensuite includes a wet room, dual sinks, and a private toilet room.
- Three secondary bedrooms reside upstairs; one of which includes a full bathroom, while the other two share a 4-fixture bath.
- A lofted hallway leads to a bonus room for the homeowner's creative touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,466 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 11' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss