Deluxe Contemporary Beach Home with Large Lanai for Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Delight in outdoor living with this deluxe, contemporary beach home, which presents a light and airy interior that extends to 1,005 sq. ft. of outdoor living space, complete with a fireplace, dining area, and kitchen.
- Inside, the great room lives up to its name with a tall, intricate ceiling and a nearby wet bar. The open kitchen boasts a magnificent island with seating for five. The large walk-in pantry is within reach for easy access.
- Luxury awaits in the master suite, which presents access to the backyard, dual walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture en suite that will evoke envy.
- Each of the three additional bedrooms include a full bath, and a private study provides a quiet space to relax or get some work done.
- The forward-facing, 3-car garage opens into a mudroom, which provides a space to drop your outdoor gear and personal items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,346 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,005 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss