Deluxe Contemporary House Plan with 6 Garage Bays plus RV Storage
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This show-stopping, contemporary house plan presents sloped and arched roof lines above a stucco exterior, accented by stone. Car enthusiasts will gush over the enormity of garage space that extends from either side of the home.
- Once inside, the light and airy foyer includes a wall of windows that overlooks the back courtyard. To the right, the combined great room and eat-in kitchen offer a spacious area to entertain and enjoy daily living.
- The kitchen features an oversized island, and an abundance of counter space in the adjacent prep pantry. A breakfast nook with built-in benches juts out from the dining area and overlooks the covered patio, ideal for grilling.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the main level, and provides access to the courtyard and a boxed bay window that serves as a sitting nook. The 5-fixture en suite includes a freestanding tub that rests between two vanities and a large closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Downstairs, the fun continues with a home theater that includes a wet bar, a gym, and another recreation room. Also on the lower level, discover a bedroom and a bunk room, which share a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,146 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,746 sq. ft.
- Deck: 732 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 131' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 3528 sq. ft.
- Count: 7 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss