Designed for Entertaining
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Although you can live very comfortably on the main floor of this Craftsman home, there is plenty of room to spread out on the optional lower level.
- From the moment you step into the front entry, the views go all the way back to the enormous sun deck in the rear.
- The kitchen is a chef's delight with a massive island and walk-in pantry.
- Cook indoors or outside in the covered outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite has a gorgeous bathroom with a soaking tub and large shower.
- Double doors open to the outdoor living room that is also covered.
- The enormous optional lower level boasts a wine room, theater room, rec area and two bedrooms.
- Work out in your exercise room and then enjoy the hot tub that is steps away through double doors.
- With a five car garage, there is plenty of room for family and friends!
- Top this off, literally, with a loft area above the main home that has room for a synthetic ice skating rink and rec room with wet bar and half bath.
- Should you not be interested in an indoor skating rink, you can just use the space as a huge rec room for entertaining.
Main Level w/ Optionally Finished Guest Suite
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,203 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 988 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 127' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2040 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss