Designer Mountain Lodge
3 - 6
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The decorative detailing on the outside of this gorgeous Mountain lodge gives you a taste of what's to come inside.
- Sweeping views start right at the foyer, thanks to the open layout.
- The dining room has only two walls and uses columns to preserve the views into the family room with its coffered ceiling.
- The kitchen is chef's dream with a huge island that gives you lots of extra counter space and storage cabinets.
- Outside, the vaulted covered terrace has an outdoor fireplace to ward off chilly nights.
- A long hallway takes you to the secluded master retreat with its tray ceiling and sliding glass doors to the covered porch. The spa-like master bathroom has a grand soaking tub and two enormous walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms two and three lie on the opposite side of the house and each room has its own sink.
- Use the office as an extra bedroom if you like.
- Finish the optional lower and gain an extra 3,187 square feet of finished space. This fabulous level holds a theater room, gaming area with wet bar and a huge exercise room with two big storage closets. Two additional bedrooms and a hobby room give you all the space you could ask for.
- The roof is stick framed with a 8:12 main pitch and 12:12 secondary pitch.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,337 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 6"
- Depth: 86' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1280 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot