Designer Mountain Craftsman House Plan II
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This house plan is a grander version of mountain Craftsman house plan 36030DK and comes with an optional finished lower level with house plan 360043DK). Sweeping views start right at the foyer, thanks to the open layout.
- The dining room has only two walls and uses columns to preserve the views into the family room with its coffered ceiling.
- The kitchen is chef's dream with a huge island that gives you lots of extra counter space and storage cabinets.
- Outside, the vaulted covered terrace has an outdoor fireplace and an open air patio.
- A long hallway takes you to the secluded master retreat with its tray ceiling and sliding glass doors to the covered porch. The spa-like master bathroom has a grand soaking tub and two enormous walk-in closets. Direct access to the laundry room is a nice touch.
- Bedrooms two and three lie on the opposite side of the house and each room has its own sink. An office off the foyer can alternatively be used as a bedroom.
- A bonus second floor gives you a bedroom and bath and a large bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan 360043DK. Get a 2-car version with house plan 36030DK.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,736 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 2"
- Depth: 93' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick