Designer Mountain Craftsman House Plan II with 3-Car Garage
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This house plan is a grander version of mountain Craftsman house plan 36030DK and comes without the lower level with house plan 360044DK). Sweeping views start right at the foyer, thanks to the open layout.
- The dining room has only two walls and uses columns to preserve the views into the family room with its coffered ceiling.
- The kitchen is chef's dream with a huge island that gives you lots of extra counter space and storage cabinets.
- Outside, the vaulted covered terrace has an outdoor fireplace.
- A long hallway takes you to the secluded master retreat with its tray ceiling and sliding glass doors to the covered porch. The spa-like master bathroom has a grand soaking tub and two enormous walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms two and three lie on the opposite side of the house and each room has its own sink. An office off the foyer can alternatively be used as a bedroom.
- Finish the optional lower and gain a theater room, gaming area with wet bar and a huge exercise room with two big storage closets, two additional bedrooms and a hobby room.
- A bonus room over the garage comes with an accompanying full bath (NOTE: the bonus room is not available if you're building out the lower level).
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 360044DK and get a 2-car version with house plan 36030DK.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Bonus Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,337 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 643 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 3"
- Depth: 90' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick