Designer's Dream Home Plan with Guest Cottage
About This Plan
- Designed for the designer's personal dream home, you'll find unique and interesting angles in this home plan. The magnificent entry hall soars up two-stories with a barrel vaulted ceiling in the hall that leads back to the main living area.
- Coffered and beamed ceilings add wonderful visual interest in the family room, kitchen and nook.
- The impressive dining room also has coffered ceilings plus two sets of double doors that open to the front veranda.
- The opulent master suite has a circular rotunda entry, a private porch and deluxe master bathroom.
- Note the safe room with its secret cabinet entry.
- A computer desk is built into the second floor hall and makes a handy place to do homework.
- Bedroom 3 has its own private terrace while bedroom 2 gets a private bathroom.
- The large sunken media room is located over the garage for noise reduction.
- A beautiful tower (33'1" high) over the staircase lets in extra light.
- This plan comes with a guest casita with a one car garage. The casita gives you 408 square feet of additional living space and makes a great place for visitors.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 16884WG (3,230 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,886 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 408 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 7"
- Depth: 75' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1196 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick