Designer Touches in Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Luxuries abound in this thoughtfully planned Mediterranean house that truly has the "Wow" factor.
- Built-in display niches line the hall of the foyer, ready for your collectibles.
- The stunning great room is enormous with a gorgeous coffered ceiling that can be seen from the kitchen and the cafe.
- A curved island in the upscale kitchen has seating for five.
- A superb master suite occupies the right wing of the home and boasts a tray ceiling, romantic fireplace and bayed reading area.
- Two sets of doors open to the covered outdoor living area that has a fireplace as well.
- The master bathroom is a dream with its tray ceiling, giant closet with an island for extra storage and a nearby exercise room that could also serve as a nursery.
- On the second floor, a giant playroom keeps the kids toys away from the main floor rooms and a crafts room gets light from two windows.
- There's even an optional media room for family movie night.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,506 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,886 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 544 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 665 sq. ft.
- Storage: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 90' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss