Desirable Shingle-Style Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This attractive Shingle-style home plan is filled with amenities like an open floor plan, lots of windows to enhance the views and a lovely, curved staircase. Convert the exercise room to a guest bedroom and make this a 5 bedroom home.
- The deluxe kitchen is huge with a walk-in pantry and a big center island that adds terrific counter space.
- The exercise room on the first floor could also serve as an additional bedroom with its closet and nearby full bathroom.
- Your family will appreciate the huge coat closet off the garage.
- Double doors and a tray ceiling highlight the front-facing study.
- On the second floor, four large bedrooms and a bonus room with lots of storage space will comfortable hold a large family.
- Twin-sized walk-in closets with pocket doors can be found in the vaulted master suite.
- Adding to the convenience, a second floor laundry room saves steps.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss