Detailed Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- It's all in the details and this Craftsman house plan has an abundance, both inside and out.
- Shakes and board and battan on the exterior plus big transom windows heighten the curb appeal.
- Interior columns inside keep the sightlines flowing between rooms and there are built-ins everywhere you look.
- Double doors take you outside to the sundeck with a two step drop to the patio level.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the den and the dining room.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor where the master suite gets a gorgeous barrel vaulted bathroom.
- A connected bathroom serves the other two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Deck: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss