Distinctive 4-Bed House Plan with Turret and Options
About This Plan
- A classic turret lends distinction to this European house plan. On the first floor it is home to an office and upstairs it adds flair to the master bedroom.
- Step up to the family room with a central fireplace and lots of natural light. The 12' ceiling adds volume to this space.
- The kitchen has seating at the large cooktop island. A corner pantry and wraparound countertops make this a very cook-friendly kitchen.
- The dining room is within sight of the cook and has a tasteful bumpout.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms complete this design.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 21167DR. Downsize with house plans 21458DR (2-car garage) and 21101DR (1-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,255 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Deck: 60 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss