About This Plan
- A two-story flat roof entry porch and lots of transom windows give an unusual appearance to this exciting Hill Country house plan.
- The grand foyer inside is huge and has ceilings that soar up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- Both the living room and dining room have huge bow windows that flood the rooms with light.
- A side courtyard off the family room and kitchen offers wonderful private outdoor space.
- Entertaining is easy with the over-sized wet bar that has two windows that open out to the veranda for handing out drinks and snacks.
- Climb the gorgeous curved staircase to reach the second floor where three beautiful bedroom suites await.
- The stunning master suite has a two-way fireplace shared with the magnificent master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"