Distinctive Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An angled entry porch shelters you as you step into this spacious and marvelous Traditional house plan.
- Interior columns are used to delineate the formal and open living and dining room.
- There are two wet bars close by to help you when entertaining.
- A big column on each end of the kitchen island preserves the sight lines into the nook and family room.
- With its six burner cook top and second sink, the island adds a great deal of functionality to an already big kitchen.
- There are covered patios on each side of the family room for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Four large bedrooms (three with vaulted ceilings) provide room for a big family.
- The second floor laundry room is a handy convenience.
- Included in the home's square footage of 4.137, a massive bonus room has a second staircase and vaulted ceiling.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss