Distinctive Traditional House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Wonderful shapes like the arched entry porch, round window and eyebrow dormer lend a distinctive look to this handsome Traditional house plan.
- The U shape of the kitchen makes it most efficient with a big walk-in pantry and center island for extra storage.
- The spacious living room has a delightful vaulted ceiling and is open to the dining area and kitchen for sweeping views.
- n back you get both an open deck and a covered deck for your outdoor enjoyment.
- There's a first floor guest suite and upstairs you have two big bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
- If you finish the lower level, you gain 1312 square feet with two more bedrooms and an extra bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,381 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 5"
- Depth: 52' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick