About This Plan
- This narrow lot house plan features double-decker decks that double your enjoyment of the outdoors. A covered side porch adds to the curb appeal. A coat closet inside reduces clutter.
- Inside and you'll find an open floor plan. The living room features an attractive fireplace and a bay windows lets in lots of natural light.
- A clever counter gives you seating options in the kitchen. Nearby you'll find a spacious laundry room and bath combo.
- Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has access to the upper deck. A second bedroom shares the bath.
- The basement gives you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 540 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss