Downsized Southern Home Plan with Outdoor Grilling Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan was designed in response to the many requests we received to make a smaller version of house plan 56410SM (3,851 sq. ft.) while retaining the beauty and functionality of the larger plan.
- The special ceiling treatments are extraordinary and there's even a barrel vaulted ceiling in the master bathroom.
- Many rooms and even the front porch has 12' ceiling heights.
- The family room fireplace, kitchen island and the cooktop all line up to create the perfect line of site. With lots of counter space and a walk-in pantry with an extra freezer, this upscale kitchen is designed for large gatherings.
- An outdoor oasis on the rear covered porch includes a summer kitchen and a corner fireplace.
- Dual walk-in closets - one with direct access to the large laundry room - in the luxurious master suite have built-in shelving for clothes and shoe storage.
- There are three other big bedrooms and bonus room expansion over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 56410SM (3,851 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,121 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 3"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12