Dramatic Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative detailing gives a contemporary edge to this very special Florida house plan.
- Almost every room in the house gets a high-end ceiling treatment that creates a custom feel.
- The open floor plan enhances the sight-lines that sweep right out to the rear covered lanai through walls of sliding glass doors.
- The wet bar in the great room serves the entire living area.
- Rest easy in your stunning master suite with its luxurious master bathroom that comes with a vaulted ceiling and a grand soaking tub set in the middle of the room.
- On the opposite side of the home, there are two more bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Even the outdoor living space in this home comes with special ceiling treatments and a fabulous summer kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,684 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 794 sq. ft.
- Entry: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss