Dramatic Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- This dramatic Mediterranean home plan was designed for luxury and lots of guests.
- A secluded casita can only be reached from the ground floor covered walkway.
- Directly above, a second guest suite is accessed over a covered bridge.
- Three sets of double doors on the main level open up to a private courtyard.
- A two-sided fireplace divides the dining room and the huge gathering room.
- The center island in the kitchen is positioned to give you a view to both rooms.
- The walk-in pantry is enormous and a wine room is there to aid in entertaining.
- Owners have windows on two sides of the master suite and access to a private balcony and the big rear covered balcony as well.
- A residential elevator has been designed in for your convenience.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 4 on 12 pitch.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 333 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 629 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 92' 8"
- Max ridge height: 38' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 601 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss