Dramatic Northwest Home with Contemporary Styling
About This Plan
- This dramatic Northwest house plan is overflowing with all the space and luxury you could want.
- The gorgeous master suite is in a world of its own separated from the main house, with a sitting area, private porch, romantic fireplace and a stunning master bathroom with two gigantic walk-in closets.
- Wide, open spaces in the main living area give you sweeping views of the beamed living room, kitchen and dining room.
- The L-shaped covered outdoor living area keeps you warm in the glow of an outdoor fireplace.
- Three large bedrooms on the upper floor share a large loft space with open railing that lets you see into the living room below.
- But wait! There's more on a fully finished lower level that has a large family room with wet bar, a bedroom suite, bonus room and a private office set away from the rest of the lower level.
- Storage can be found all throughout the house for all your extras.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,419 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,563 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 140' 4"
- Depth: 83' 5"
- Max ridge height: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1523 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"