About This Plan
- Dramatic views off the dramatic rear veranda will take your breath away.
- The living room is anchored by a stone fireplace flanked by windows looking out the rear.
- On one side you'll find the dining room open to the kitchen with an anglerd eat-at counter and loads of counterspace.
- The master bedroom occupies the other wing and has access through French doors to the rear porch.
- A family room and two more bedrooms in opposite wings completes this unique vacation house plan.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 8:12 pitch and a 12:12 pitch over the front door.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 9016PD (2,222 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss