2, & 1
About This Plan
- Sweeping views off the dramatic rear veranda will take your breath away.
- The living room is anchored by a stone fireplace flanked by windows looking out the rear.
- On one side you'll find the dining room open to the kitchen with an anglerd eat-at counter and loads of counterspace.
- The master bedroom occupies the other wing and has access through French doors to the rear porch.
- A family room and two more bedrooms in opposite wings completes this unique vacation house plan.
- Related Plan: Building in reverse? See house plan 90130PD (1,996 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,222 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,111 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Deck: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss