About This Plan
- This fantastic two-story estate house plan features five bedrooms, five and a half baths, a study and conservatory.
- The large gourmet kitchen offers a butler's pantry and wine cellar.
- Entertaining in the formal dining room will be convenient with a large serving bar and wet bar.
- The family room is comfortably outfitted with a fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- You won't want to miss the view from the large dinette with a wall of mitered glass overlooking the pool area.
- This home is graced with fantastic outdoor living areas, a huge covered lanai and outdoor kitchen area flowing into a bridge that crosses over the koi ponds into a large gazebo with a private fireplace.
- Upstairs is accessible by either an elevator or the elegantly appointed stairwell with wrought iron and oak railing. Upstairs, you will pass through a colonnade of stone columns and archways that overlook the first floor family room, and enter a generous living/game room with wet bar.
- From both guest suites, you can step out onto private lanais, one offering a bridge onto the exciting observation deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,185 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 2,667 sq. ft.
- Entry: 826 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 143' 0"
- Depth: 181' 7"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1303 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss