Dreamy Modern Farmhouse Plan with Loft Overlooking Great and Dining Rooms
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has an 8'-deep front porch that partially wraps around the home. In back, you'll enjoy a 10' grilling porch with an optional outdoor cooking area. Connected by a breezeway, a 3-car garage has a drive-through bay.
- Inside, the vaulted dining and great rooms can be viewed from loft.
- With one of the deepest walk-in pantry's you'll find, there is lots of storage for the cook in the house. Dual sinks are located in the island that has room for four sitting on the non-cooking side.
- The guest bedroom has direct outdoor access while the master suite has its own private wing with a separate covered porch entry. Upstairs, two more bedrooms share a bath with walk-in shower and dual vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 132' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1150 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick