Dreamy Tuscan Home Plan with Open-Air Courtyard and Optional Lower Level
2 - 5
About This Plan
- The clay tile roof and stone accents define this dreamy, Tuscan home plan, complete with an optional lower level that nearly doubles the home's square footage.
- The entry tower welcomes guests into a sizable courtyard with a fireplace. Once inside, an open floor plan greets you, and the double-sided fireplace is the only separation between the great room and dining room.
- Choose to dine at the massive kitchen island, dining room, or outdoors on the covered deck, complete with a grilling station. A large walk-in pantry is located nearby for quick and easy access.
- The hallway off the great room leads to the bedrooms, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The master bathroom boasts a freestanding tub in front of the shower and one of the walk-in closets provides access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath. Utilize one of the bedrooms as an office for the work-at-home resident, if preferred.
- Finish the optional lower level and increase livable space by 2,546 sq. ft. Downstairs, discover a sprawling recreation room, theater, two bedrooms, and a golf simulator for the golf enthusiast.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,770 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 979 sq. ft.
- Deck: 562 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,546 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12