Drive-Under Contemporary House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Large exterior paneling and multiple angled roof lines make this 3-bedroom, contemporary house plan stand out among the others. Oversized windows throughout the home allow for plenty of natural light.
- Built-in planters near the covered porch add character as guests are greeted by a foyer. A few steps up and an open layout presents itself, consisting of the great room, dining room, and kitchen.
- A grand fireplace serves as a focal point in the two-story great room, and the L-shaped counters and kitchen island provide ample workspace for the modern chef. Sliding doors lead to a deck to enjoy frontward views.
- Also on the main level is an office with built-ins, which sits next to a powder bath.
- The sleeping accommodations can be found on the second level, including the master suite which boasts a tall sloped ceiling, and a master bathroom with two sinks, a large shower enclosure, and a walk-in closet.
- A lofted hallway leads to two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The laundry room is centrally located on the second level for ease of use.
- The lower level is where you'll discover the 3-car garage and utility closet.
- Related Plans: Get an apartment in the lower level with house plan 69722AM and get alternate drive-under versions with house plans 6924AM and 69035AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,256 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss