Dual Master Suites
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone columns on the front porch invite you into this cozy rustic house plan. The vaulted foyer opens into a spacious area full of natural light.
- Combining the lodge room and casual dining room make this area perfect for entertaining friends and family. A vaulted ceiling and wall of windows allows for spectacular outdoor views.
- From the lodge room you will step out onto the vaulted covered porch featuring a fireplace.
- The L-shaped kitchen includes an abundant amount of counter space.
- This dual master floor plan features a master suite on either side of this mountain home plan. Each master suite has a beautiful master bath with stand up shower and walk-in closet.
- The optional basement floor plan has the perfect game room with an open space in the middle. Two additional master suites with full baths are on this level.
- Master Bedroom #2 has a 12' flat ceiling
- Related Plan: Gain an upper loft area with house plan 15801GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,453 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 62' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"