Duplex House Plan with Simple Roof Line
About This Plan
- This is a 1-story duplex house plan with a traditional family exterior and matcing side-by-side units. Each unit gives you 1,269 square feet of living space with a 468 square foot 2-car garage, 2 beds and 2 baths.
- The traditional brick exterior is easy to maintain. The simple roof lines with inviting porches make the home desirable for any family.
- The units give you an open floor plan with multiple ceiling details. The house plan is quite flexible with a second bedroom that could be used as an office.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,538 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12