Duplex With Perfect Blend Of Stone And Stucco
About This Plan
- This traditional duplex house plan was designed with the perfect blend of stone and stucco to give these homes a unique cure appeal.
- Inside, we've made use of every square foot of available space for each unit making them perfect for a wide variety of buyers.
- The kitchen, dining room and great room all flow together in an open plan creating a living space large enough to entertain.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and his and hers sinks.
- The second bedroom is on the main floor but can double as an office if necessary. Downstairs you'll be pleasantly surprised to find two more bedrooms, a spacious family room with wet bar a game room and a full bath.
- Each unit has space for three-cars making these homes appealing to many buyers.
- Interested in single-family versions of this house plan? See house plans 89676AH (with lower level) and 89675AH (single-level design).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,624 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,982 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1578 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss