Easy Florida Living
About This Plan
- A huge open floor plan and lots of covered outdoor space creates the ideal recipe for easy Florida living.
- Elegant arched windows and a lovely tile roof announce this is a custom home.
- Tray ceilings enhance the main living areas and the master bedroom.
- The formal dining room is a terrific size but you can also dine informally in the bright and airy dinette that overlooks the lanais.
- A big island in the kitchen serves to add both counter space and storage.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in the great room gives you wonderful views of the back as well as easy access to the outdoors.
- And homeowners will enjoy the huge walk-in shower in the master bathroom, along with a big soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,584 sq. ft.
- Entry: 104 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 95' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss