Easy To Build 3 Unit House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 unit house plan is easy to build and a great plan for a high density neighborhood.
- Each unit features an open family room with fireplace that is open to the kitchen and dining area on the main floor.
- Upstairs, each unit features a roomy master bedroom with a huge walk-in closet plus two more bedrooms.
- Each unit delivers 753 square feet of living space on the main floor and 918 square feet of living space on the upper floor plus a 435 square foot garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,259 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 9
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1305 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss