Eclectic Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- With its diverse and varied exterior, this Northwest house plan has an appealing eclectic look.
- Lots of amenities await inside including a gorgeous fanned staircase off the great room, built-in display niches and a huge bonus room that is included in the total living area of the house.
- The wide open floor plan is a delight to live in, with views stretching from the kitchen into the large dining area and the great room.
- Practical features include a wonderful walk-in coat closet off the family foyer and both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food pantry.
- A big landing on the staircase splits into two stairs directing you to separate but connected halls.
- Bedroom 4 is set off by itself and has a walk-in closet and private bathroom while vaulted bedroom 3 and bedroom 2 share a hall bathroom.
- Double doors open to reveal the spacious master suite with its huge walk-in closet.
- The second floor laundry room is right where most of the laundry is generated.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss