Eclectic Northwest House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its diverse and varied exterior, this Northwest house plan has an appealing eclectic look.
- Lots of amenities await inside including a gorgeous fanned staircase off the great room, built-in display niches and a huge bonus room that is included in the total living area of the house.
- The wide open floor plan is a delight to live in, with views stretching from the kitchen into the large dining area and the great room.
- Practical features include a wonderful walk-in coat closet off the family foyer and both a butler's pantry and a walk-in food pantry.
- A big landing on the staircase splits into two stairs directing you to separate but connected halls.
- Bedroom 4 is set off by itself and has a walk-in closet and private bathroom while vaulted bedroom 3 and bedroom 2 share a hall bathroom.
- Double doors open to reveal the spacious master suite with its huge walk-in closet.
- The second floor laundry room is right where most of the laundry is generated.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.