Eclectic Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A varied roof line and the use of mixed materials on the exterior highlight this Northwest house plan.
- Beams top the living room ceiling and a half wall wet bar lets you see all the way back to the family room.
- The kitchen is combined with the dining area, making both rooms feel even larger.
- A well-organized mud room features bench seating, lockers, two closets and easy access to the half bath.
- All three family bedrooms on the upper floor come with a built-in desk and walk-in closet.
- The master suite has the added benefit of direct access into the second floor laundry room through it's large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1100 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick