Economical Florida Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Just the right size for an empty-nester or a family starting out, this Florida home packs a lot into its modest size.
- The L-shaped foundation has straight, clean lines making it economical to build.
- Inside, the huge great room has long walls for ease in placing furniture.
- The dining room is open to both the kitchen and the great room, all of which have vaulted ceilings that make them feel even larger.
- Split bedrooms separate the family bedrooms from the master suite.