Economical Florida Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just the right size for an empty-nester or a family starting out, this Florida home packs a lot into its modest size.
- The L-shaped foundation has straight, clean lines making it economical to build.
- Inside, the huge great room has long walls for ease in placing furniture.
- The dining room is open to both the kitchen and the great room, all of which have vaulted ceilings that make them feel even larger.
- Split bedrooms separate the family bedrooms from the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,331 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 29 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss