2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The house plan isn't a large home. This Mediterranean-style plan is well-suited to the needs and pocketbooks of first-time home buyers.
- Gathering spaces fill the center, bedrooms are on the outer edges, and the kitchen is at the heart of everything.
- Two huge windows bathe the airy, vaulted great room in natural light. One of the windows is actually a sliding glass door that opens onto a wide screened porch at the rear. Sink and dishwasher are built into a long counter that doubles as an eating bar. Utilities are just a few steps away, tucked in a pass-through space that opens into the garage. A coat closet is just inside the front door.
- The master suite is more luxurious than you might expect to find in a home this size. It has a huge walk-in closet and a large tub and shower combination tucked into an alcove illuminated by an arched opening filled with glass blocks.
- On the opposite side of the house, the two secondary bedrooms share a bathroom. A large linen closet is in the hall.