Rustic Look with Detached Garage
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Exposed timbers, an eyebrow dormer and fluted columns with stone bases give this house plan a rustic appeal.
- The wide foyer leads you to the family room and kitchen. Two sets of double doors lead to the covered lanai as do a pair of doors in the private master suite.
- Should you purchase the basement foundation, you will receive an optional finished lower level that adds 988 square feet to the total living area.
- A matching 2-car detached garage comes with the plans. An attached garage version is also available (+$295). The overall width of the home in that version is 70'8".
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with two bonus rooms on the upper level and a matching detached garage.
Main Level 3D View
Bonus Level 3D View
Lower Level 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,421 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 562 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 504 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 11"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick