Economical Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its simple foundation shape and roof line, this Traditional house plan is economical to build.
- Small in size, it is easy to clean and maintain as well.
- From the foyer you can see the dining room on the right and the living room on the left.
- Grab a quick snack at the island in the kitchen that comes with a beautiful corner sink with windows on both sides.
- The two family bedrooms upstairs (each with a walk-in closet) share on large bathroom with a corner soaking tub and a separate shower.
- Related Plan: Get a three bedroom version with house plan 21585DR (1,207 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,181 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 38 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 23' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss