Efficient 3-Bed Modern-style Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This is a wonderful and efficient 3-bed modern style home plan. The exterior blends stone, cedar, and contrasting siding to create excellent curb appeal. Inside the home, the open layout of the main living areas will make you feel right at home.
- The family room is warmed by a fireplace and flows perfectly into the kitchen and dining areas. The kitchen includes an island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry. The dining room accesses the back yard through a sliding glass door.
- Upstairs, you'll find 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a trayed ceiling, his/her vanities, and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bathroom.
- An optional finished basement adds 595 sq ft and includes an additional family room and an additional bedroom.
Optional Lower Level (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 857 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12