Elegant Acadian House Plan with Courtyard Garage
About This Plan
- An elegant brick exterior and gorgeous hip roof lines add grace and style to this Acadian house plan.
- With a big screened porch and a spacious interior, the home works well for large families.
- A wide arched opening leads you from the foyer to the formal dining room with more arches opening to the living room.
- There are two islands in the big kitchen that shares space with the keeping room.
- Homeowners get a huge master bathroom with a big soaking tub set in the middle as the focal point.
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A pocket home office is tucked away by the garage entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,356 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 10"
- Depth: 99' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick