Elegant Acadian Style House Plan with Two Master Suites
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Three graceful dormers with arched windows top the hip roof of this elegant Acadian house plan.
- All the windows across the front are arched with arched shutters to enhance the effect.
- Every room inside is spacious and the open layout give you terrific views from room to room.
- You can seat 12 people at the massive kitchen island or dine in the nearby breakfast nook.
- Double doors open up to the large covered rear porch.
- This home comes with two master suites for you to choose from.
- The master in back has a dog room and sliding pocket doors right into the laundry room.
- Master suite 2 could easily serve as a comfortable in-law suite.
- The walk-in pantry by the kitchen also serves as a safe room with no windows.
- On the second floor, the huge rec room could also be used as a fifth bedroom with its private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get a beefed up second floor with house plan 68463VR and an alternate exterior with house plan 68426VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 961 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 527 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 4"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1212 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery