Elegant Energy Smart Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- This elegant Mediteranean home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, is not only beautiful but energy-efficient too!
- Built to the architect's specifications, this home consumes 50% less energy than a typical new home, which can reduce the monthly cost of home ownership by up to hundreds of dollars.
- The enormous great room has a gorgeous coffered ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Three sets of double doors give you easy access to the rear covered lanai, keeping you cool in the shade.
- The nearby sun deck has an outdoor fireplace to gather around.
- Each guest bedroom has a large walk-in closet and direct access to a bathroom.
- The master suite is over on the other side of the home where you have a private foyer with a display niche for your collectibles.
- Twin walk-in closets are closed off with pocket doors - a real space saver.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds a 4th bedroom suite with an outdoor balcony and is included in the total living area.
- Related Plan: Get a stunning stair tower and a Mediterranean exterior with house plan 33144ZR (4,127 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,711 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 437 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 53 sq. ft.
- Deck: 178 sq. ft.
- Entry: 73 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 101' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss