Elegant European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Brick and stone on the exterior combined with a steep pitched roof and eyebrow dormer lend a classical elegance to this European home plan.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer and gallery and the great room beyond, creating a feeling of spaciousness.
- A trio of windows brightens the great room with its fireplace, built-in entertainment center and book shelves.
- Windows also brighten the breakfast nook that shares space with the gourmet kitchen.
- Split bedrooms separate the family bedrooms from the master suite with its tray ceiling and outdoor access to the covered patio.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 48308FM (2,650 sq. ft.). And gain a 450 sq. ft. bonus room, a third bath and storage with house plan 48028FM.
- Need a front-entry garage or have a narrower lot? See house plan 48080FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 55' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick