Elegant Exterior in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- The elegant brick exterior is accented with stone and features a "Palladian" window, multi-level trim and an inviting front porch. A "cost-cutting" 6:12 main roof pitch, an exquisite master suite, a 3-car garage, and a large screened porch are sure to make this home plan irresistible.
- The exceptional master suite, with direct access to the deck, a sitting area, full-featured bath, and spacious walk-in closet, create a true "Master's Retreat."
- A bay window brightens the breakfast room and kitchen. Vaulted or trayed ceilings adorn the living, family room, dining, and master suite. Other rooms have 9' ceilings.
- The secondary bedrooms, each measuring approx. 13' x 11', have walk-in closets and share a "Jack and Jill" bath.
- Measuring 15'4" x 13'10", the breezy screened porch features a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan.
- Related Plans: Prefer siding and stone? See house plan 20064GA.
- Building in reverse? See house plan 20057GA.
- Gain attractive dormers with house plan and a walkout basement with plan 20058GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick