Elegant Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- With its modest square footage, this elegant Florida house plan gives you split bedrooms and an open layout, without a lot of space to clean and maintain.
- The arched windows are matched by an arched entry porch for a high end look.
- Sightlines start right at the front door where you get sweeping views of the main living area and lanai.
- Designed for outdoor living, the rear covered lanai protects you from sun and rain.
- The quiet master suite is tucked away at the back of the house away from street noise.
- On the other side of the house, bedroom 3 gets a lovely bay window.
- The three car garage is side load, ideal for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,526 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 521 sq. ft.
- Entry: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 59' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss