Elegant Hill Country Estate with Two Drive-through Garages
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This elegant, country-estate home plan has a bold stone and brick exterior, with dormers over the garage, giving it great curb appeal. The front porch flanks the vaulted covered entry with a timber transom.
- Entering the grand foyer, your eyes are drawn to the sweeping, curved staircase that leads to the second story floor plan. The large family room, with dramatic fireplace, trey ceiling, and wall of windows, offers access to the covered outdoor lounge and storage room.
- The gourmet kitchen offers a free-standing center island and breakfast bar that seamlessly separates the kitchen from the cozy breakfast room and family room.
- Beyond is the master suite, complete with dual, walk-in closets and an elegant master bath, with a centered, marble-tile tub in front of an oversized shower.
- A large utility room and pantry off the kitchen, along with a craft and dining room, complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, you'll find three family bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and full baths that share space with an attic, storage, mechanical room, loft, and outdoor covered balcony.
- The two single-car garage bays have doors on both ends giving you the ability to drive through to (or from) the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"