Elegant Living and Magnificent Views
About This Plan
- A welcoming entry is centered between two separate garages, each with beautiful stone facades. The main entry is boundless with an open study, dining room, living room with fireplace and wet bar, isolated only by intricate coffer ceilings.
- A discreet vestibule begins the entry into the luxurious master bedroom and bath. The bedroom offers panoramic views of the outdoors just beyond the sitting area. The master bath offers a dual entry shower centered on a large soaking tub.
- Back into the main living area, endless glass spans the entire rear of the home from the living room to the family room. The functional kitchen is ample in space.
- Two guest suites are tucked neatly behind the kitchen and family room walls. The ultimate private suite is located on the second floor with French doors opening to an intimate balcony.
- The roof has a 6 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 535 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 513 sq. ft.
- Entry: 234 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss